Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. Suggestions for posts are welcome; off topic comments are not.
2. You are expected to back up your assertions. If you fail to back up an assertion when called on it, but refuse to retract the statement, we reserve the right to delete the relevant comment and all subsequent comments you attempt to make.
3. Comments including profanity will be deleted.
4. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
5. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. Stop Un-Fair Campaign reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.